I began dabbling in photography when I was young and my grandmother gave me a camera for Christmas. Actually, it was her dog – Little Bits – who gave me the camera. How fitting that I found a love for capturing pets!
A little more about me…
- I love to travel, especially to places that hold family history!
- I’m from Idaho, but have been in Texas for over 10 years now.
- I enjoy learning new crafts – I have some skills in sewing, leather working, and tatting.
- I met my husband through my 9-5 job. We’ve been married for 10 years. We have two sons from previous marriages, they are great young men and I can’t wait to see where life takes them!
- Our dog Bones is my photography test subject. He is a loving Beagle with a passion for guarding the house and doing tricks for treats.